- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- All coins come in plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 1,000 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a close-up of an adult elephant with his trunk almost to the edge of the coin. In the background is an Acacia tree and above his head is some foliage and a bird flying.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Handle your 10 oz Silver Elephants with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2021 10 oz Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
The first year for the country of Somalia to issue this coin was 2004. Prior to the year 2004, Zambia was the issue of country. The elephant coin is part of the African Wildlife series and has gained popularity every year with investors and collectors alike. The design of the reverse changes every year on this bullion coin. The design always includes the elephant but is depicted in a variety of scenes and also can include multiple elephants in the design. The design changes make year of issue unique. The obverse, since 2004, depicts the coat of arms for Somalia.
Bavarian State Mint
The Bavarian State mint is the oldest company in Munch, over 850 years old. The mint has a reputation for minting quality circulation coins and collector coins. The mint continues to rely on new methods and technologies, both in production and in the implementation of quality controls to be one of the finest mints.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.