Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Certified as an NGC First Day of Issue Coin which ensures these coins were among the first shipped from the mint on the day of release.
- Hand-signed signature by John Mercanti, the 12th. Chief Engraver of the United States Mint.
- Obverse: Designed by Justin Kunz which beautifully depicts Lady Liberty as an African-American woman, wearing a coronet of stars. The inscriptions are "LIBERTY," "2018," and "IN GOD WE TRUST” .
- Reverse: Features a bold and powerful eagle in flight, with its eyes toward opportunity and a determination to attain it. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” “1/10 OZ. .9999 FINE GOLD,” and “10 DOLLARS.”
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Proof American Liberty Gold coin in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
This historic Proof American Liberty Gold coin focuses on a more contemporary design that reflects the cultural and ethnic diversity. Add this beautiful 2018-W 1/10 oz Proof American Liberty coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.