- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .016 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 2,500 worldwide.
- Each coin comes in an individual blister card.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue, and face value.
- Reverse: Features a Brachiosaurus, a giraffe-like dinosaur with a long neck with longer front limbs than the hind limbs. Above the Brachiosaurus is an image of its footprint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A must for any natural world fans. Add this Solomon Island Gold coin to your collection.
Gold Dinosaur Collection
This pure gold collection includes 12 of the most fascinating dinosaurs. Celebrating 200 years of first discovery of dinosaur fossils by bringing back to life these amazing creatures. Each coin was issued by Solomon Islands.
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for precious metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.