- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This North America APMEXclusive® has a mintage of only 2,000 coins worldwide. This is the fifth coin in the Prehistoric Life Series.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Coins come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination. Included is the year of issue, face value, fineness and weight.
- Reverse: Features an image of an Archaeopteryx with its wings spread out perched on a branch with a body of water and hills in the background. Included are the years he roamed the earth and year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on owning the fifth coin in this popular series. Add one of these Archaeopteryx Gold coins to your collection today!
Prehistoric Life Series
This series features 12 different animals and are available in 1 oz Silver, 1/2 gram Gold and 1 oz colorized. There will be three coins issued each year. A wonderful series for any collector who loves history or is fascinated with dinosaurs. Each coin was issued by Democratic Republic of the Congo.
There are many different unique products that APMEX offers that are exclusive to us. We offer products which you will only find on our website or from the secondary market. We are excited to give you so many options to add to your collection.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.