- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The last issue of U.S. paper money in the $2.00 denomination which was a Silver Certificate.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Vernon/McClung signature combo—Friedberg #252.
- This note is in Very Good condition.
- Face: Head of President George Washington between allegorical figures of Mechanics and Agriculture.
- Back: Obligation language with a large number "2" in each corner among stylized scrollwork.
These notes are popular among collectors being the last of a U.S. paper money type. Notes at this level of preservation are highly sought after by collectors. Add this 1899 $2.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.