- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- Graded Extra Fine-45 by PMG.
- Signatures: Chittenden/Spinner—Friedberg #16c.
- Face: Large portrait of Salmon P. Chase, Secretary of the Treasury under Lincoln at left.
- Back: Ornately engraved with the denomination in three locations, and the obligation at right.
- Minor Repair comment.
This series is a favorite with collectors due to its intricate engraving and place in history. Add this interesting item to your cart today!
This is one of the first legal tender notes issued by the United States government.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.