|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- Sealed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- Circulated $5 note from series 1914 graded Choice Almost Uncirculated-58 condition.
- Last printed in 1928 and bears the portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Signature combination of Burke/Houston—Friedberg #849.
Add this $5 Federal Reserve Note to your cart today!
Series 1914 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued after the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913. This established the banking system and uniform currency that exists to this day. Denominations from $5 through $10,000 and districts A through L (Boston through San Francisco) were established.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.