- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series 1976 $2 FRN's in Cull condition.
- Postage stamps on each note are canceled on various dates during 1976.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder.
- Face: Thomas Jefferson featured along with the value.
- Back: A reproduction of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1976 Bicentennial $2.00 Federal Reserve Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.