- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $50 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1934.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality Mylar sleeve.
- Nicely circulated note from series 1934-C in Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President U.S. Grant.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Capitol.
- Signature combo of Julian/Snyder—Friedberg #2105-D.
These notes are highly sought after by collectors. Add this nice collectors item to your cart today!
Series 1934 notes were the first Federal Reserve Notes printed during the Great Depression, and saw considerable circulation! This note also is a MULE note which is currently valued at $400 in CU by the current Schwartz & Lindquist guide to Small Size U.S. Paper Money.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.