|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Population of 55 coins at this grade level with 149 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PF-60 Matte condition.
- Obverse: Jubilee head of King Edward VII facing right.
- Reverse: St. George slaying the dragon.
- KM 805; SCBC 3969; Friedberg 400a.
Showcase your certified Great Britain Gold Sovereign by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1902 Great Britain Gold Sovereign graded PF-60 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 60|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review