- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck at the end of George Washington's presidency and at the beginning of John Adams'.
- This coin has a mintage of 897,510.
- Obverse: Draped Bust interpretation of Liberty.
- Reverse: Denomination within wreath, fraction below.
- ANACS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s VG-8 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Showcase your certified Large Cent by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1797 Large Cent graded VG-8 by ANACS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.