- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series started in 1793 and ended in 1857.
- This coin has a mintage of 55,358.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet encircled by 13 stars.
- Reverse: Features a wreath, the words "Half Cent" and "United States of America" around the edge.
- Minted at Philadelphia, PA (Mint mark not shown).
Protect and display your Half Cent in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Half cents like this are popular pieces and highly collectible. They were minted from 1793 through 1857 until their use became less in demand. Add one of these 1854 Half Cent coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.