- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Military Payment Certificates were used by U.S. military personnel as a medium of exchange outside of the United States.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- Series 461 notes were used from March 1947 through March 1948.
- These notes graded Extra Fine-40 by PMG.
- Front: States the denomination surrounded by intricate engraving with the Series and serial number.
- Back: States "For Use only in United States Military Establishments by United States authorized personnel in accordance with applicable rules and regulation." obligation.
Add one of these MPC's to your cart today!
These certificates were used in Austria, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Morocco, Netherlands, the Philippines, Ryukyus, Scotland, Trieste and Yugoslavia from March 10th, 1947 until they were withdrawn on March 22nd, 1948.
The Series 461 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Tudor Press Incorporated, Boston Massachusetts. Numbered and separated by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.