|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Low mintage of only 1,901coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS with First Day of Issue.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in the center of coin surrounded by the loop the loop roller coaster.
- Reverse: Features the Loop The Loop roller coaster. Near the top of the loop is a cart with patrons. The center has the inscription for the name of the coin, the year the roller coaster started operating and the year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
No coin can imitate the actual thrill of riding a roll coaster but this coin will bring back all the memories.. Add this Loop The Loop Roller Coaster Silver coin to your cart today!
This coaster was one of the first looping roller coasters in North America. It was considered revolutionary at the time and was the predecessor to all modern looping coasters.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.