- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is one of the first small size Silver Certificates issued.
- These 2 consecutively numbered notes come sealed in archival quality currency holders by PMG.
- These Silver Certificates are graded Choice Uncirculated-64 by PMG.
- Face: Features a portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Displays a large “ONE” with “ONE DOLLAR” superimposed at center.
- Signatures are Tate/Mellon—Friedberg#1600.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, great Choice Uncirculated-64 examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.