- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Graded coins will be included in a PCGS Slab Box.
- Coins will be housed in older Green/Yellow labeled holders aka (OGH).
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
The Morgan Silver Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 5 Different Coin Set of Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
This set includes 5 different dates and/or mint marks that have been graded by PCGS as being MS-65. Dates and mint marks will be of our choice determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.