Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Each coin contains .24187 oz of pure Gold.
- This coin has a mintage of 9,174.
- Population of 1,584 coins at this grade level with 161 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Mintage of only 9,174 coins.
- Obverse: Design by Patricia L. Verani featuring American athletes bearing their flag during the games' opening ceremonies.
- Reverse: Designed by William Krawczewicz and shows the Atlanta Olympic games logo.
Protect and display your $5 Commemorative Olympic Flag Bearer coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this historical Gold coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.