Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin and certifies its Philadelphia origin.
- 79,640 Silver Eagles were produced in Philadelphia in 2015.
- Due to differences in processes at U.S. Mint facilities, Philadelphia-minted Eagles average a significantly lower grade than their West Point counterparts.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The 2015 (P) Silver Eagle brings the appeal of a low-mintage issue to the world's most popular Silver bullion coin. In comparison, the key date 1996 coin has a mintage of over three times as many coins! Don't miss the opportunity to add an MS-70 Philadelphia-minted 2015 Silver Eagle to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.