- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Dated September 26, 1778.
- The denomination is 20 Spanish Milled Dollars.
- Printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia.
- Graded in Almost Uncirculated-58 EPQ condition by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
These notes were printed by Hall & Sellers of Philadelphia. This note is a great collectible.
Colonial issues preceded the Continental Notes by many decades, and some are quite rare. These notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed. You can see pieces of mica that were mixed into the paper to deter counterfeiting.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.