- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Printed under the act of July 12th, 1882.
- Housed in an archival quality Mylar sleeve.
- Graded as Very Fine.
- Napier/McClung signatures—Friedberg #1210.
- Face: Features a portrait of Senator Thomas Hart Benton at left with the obligation at the center.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. Eagle at center with a large "C" at left.
This series is from an era in U.S. currency when our paper money was backed by Gold. This type with its older design and artistry is sought after by collectors. Add this classic piece of currency to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.