- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 5,000.
- Multiples of 20 come in heat sealed rolls. All other coins will be in protective capsules.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows a Northern Pygmy Owl perched on a branch. The coin has graphics in the around the edge of the coin. The name of the series and coin are included.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Northern Pygmy Owl is the second in the Owls Series. Add this Northern Pygmy Owl Silver coin to your cart today!
The second coin in the series, Northern Pygmy Owl is common in the United States, Canada and Mexico. The Northern Pygmy is a one of the smaller species of owls but is a fierce hunter. They are mostly dark brown and white with long tails. They have smooth rounded heads with piercing yellow owls. The first coin in the series was the Great Horned Owl and was sold out immediately.
The country of issue, Tokelau is comprised of three small coral atolls located in the South Pacific Ocean. Schools of fish are attracted to these isolated atolls, with a variety of fish species including ruby snapper, yellowfin tuna and dolphinfish. In 2011, Tokelau declared 123,178 square miles to become a shark sanctuary. This sanctuary prohibits commercial fishing of all sharks and reduces shark mortality in its waters.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.