- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Notes will be housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Fine. Star ★ Note!
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: A representation of Agriculture and Industry.
- Burke/Houston signatures—Friedberg #930.
Series 1914 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued after the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, which established the banking system and uniform currency that exists today. Denominations $5.00 through $10,000, and districts A through L (Boston through San Francisco), were established. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.