- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Extremely RARE Continental Note, dated May 10, 1775.
- Very Fine condition.
- Canceled with nail still in.
- This note has amazing end colors - very vibrant.
- The denomination is $20 Spanish Milled Dollars.
- Printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia. That firm was formerly known as Benjamin Franklin and Hall.
- Interestingly, you can see pieces of mica that were mixed into the paper to deter counterfeiting.
This is a nice collectible note from the Revolutionary War era.
Add this great piece of American history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.