- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Face: Features a bold likeness of George Washington.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by "Twenty Dollars" in the center.
- 1922 is the last year of the Large Size Gold Certificates.
- Signatures and Friedberg# vary.
This series is from the end of an era in U.S. currency. Add one of these large $20 Gold Certificates to your cart today!
The notes in this listing will have some type of distractions, or damage and are classed as Culls, but are priced to move.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.