- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .544 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Comes in a framed box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features an image of a view from the inside of the mask and includes the inscriptions from the country of issue. face value and year of issue.
- Reverse: Depicts the Mask of Agamemnon with gold gilding. In the background is an image of a wall.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Protect your Silver coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A coin which depicts one of the greatest archaeological discoveries. Add this 2021 Republic of Cameroon Silver Mask of Agamemnon coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.