Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 999 pieces.
- Comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, year of issue, country of issue and $1 denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of the famous painting "Wanderer Above the Sea of Fog" by Caspar David Friedrich. The image is depicts a man standing admiring a mountain landscape over a valley of fog.The coin has a square shape and the outside of the coin resembles a frame.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An outstanding coin for all connoisseurs of art. Add this Silver "Wanderer Above The Sea Of Fog" coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.