- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue and the face value.
- Reverse: Features in high relief an image of the goddesses Fortuna and Tyche with selective gilding.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 2 oz Silver Fortuna and Tyche coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Intricate decorations will astound even the most demanding connoisseurs of numismatics. Add the 2021 Silver Antique Fortuna and Tyche coin to your cart today!!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
Fortuna and Tyche
Tyche was a Greek goddess and was the epitome of good luck, prosperity and success. Fortuna was a Roman goddess who watched over human fate.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.