Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 100 coins.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin's weight and fineness, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts Hades sitting on his throne made of bones and skulls, wearing his invisibility helmet. He is accompanied by Cerberus, his watch dog. The design also includes the inscription "HADES" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Tuvalu legal tender.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 100 of the 1 oz Gold Gods of Olympus Hades BU coins. Add this coin to your cart today!
Gods Of Olympus Hades
Perth Mint's Gods of Olympus series continues with Hades, the Greek god of the underworld. This release follows the prior releases of Zeus, the Greek god of the sky, and Poseidon, the Greek god of the sea. Hades, son of the Titans, Cronus and Rhea, and brother to Zeus, Poseidon, Demeter, Hera, and Hestia, rules the underworld with his wife Persephone. Hades is typically shown wearing his helmet, with his three-headed dog Cerberus beside him. Hades is depicted with his invisibility helmet and three-headed dog on this Gold coin by The Perth Mint, struck in 1 ounce of .9999 fine Gold.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.