- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .544 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 555 coins.
- Comes in a presentation case in the shape of a frame along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Republic of Cameroon coat of arms along with the denomination and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a colorful image of The Dancer, shows a woman holding a bouquet of bright yellow daffodils. On the left side of the portrait is an Amber insert. "GUSTAV KLIMT" is on the right of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The third coin in this series inspired by a great artist. Add this 2021 Silver Gustav Klimt coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.