- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .522 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of 499 coins.
- Comes in a framed box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts "Third Imperial Egg" as well as a small profile of Queen Elizabeth II that appears to be floating above the egg in detailed bordering.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Memory of Azov Egg, which is in Louis XV style with a gold pattern of Rococo scrolls with brilliant gemstones and chased gold flowers. Below the image is an image of the ship Pamiat Azova.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1 oz Silver Fabergé Egg coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2021 Silver Fabergé Eggs The Memory of Azov Egg to your cart today!!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
The Memory of Azov Egg
This egg was created under the supervision of Peter Carl Fabergé. The egg was ordered by Alexander II who intended to give it as a gift to his wife Maria Feodorovna on Easter Day in 1891.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.