Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Thrace AR Tetradrachm. 17.07 grams.
- Minted following the death of Alexander the Great by Lysmachus in Thrace.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the About Uncirculated certification of this coin.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Right-facing bust of divine Heracles with horns.
- Reverse: Athena seated on a throne, facing left while holding Nike.
- Thompson 50, Miller 91.
Display your ancient Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Thracian Silver Tetradrachm coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.