- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Notes in Cull condition.
- These notes suffer from heavy wear, rips, tears, pinholes, stains and graffiti.
- Face: Features a bold likeness of George Washington at the center with the obligation at the top and bottom borders.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by "Twenty Dollars" in the center with 20 and Twenty at the edges.
- Signatures and Friedberg# vary.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This series is from an era in U.S. currency when our paper money was backed by Gold! Always sought after by collectors, add one of these classics to your cart today!
Quite attractive and very popular, the series 1906 Large Size Gold Certificates are much harder to locate than their 1922 counterparts.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.