|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect PR-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features a close-up image of Ronald Reagan with part of the United States flag behind him.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect and display your Gold coin by adding a beautiful gift box to your order.
An historical coin with a United States President featured. Add this Gold coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.