- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains six 0.5 grams Gold coins. Total Gold content .09642 .9999 pure Gold.
- Set comes in a beautiful box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country.
- Reverse: Features different motifs of Mexican coins such as the: 50-pesos, Libertad, eagle with a snake, 20-pesos, 10-pesos coin.
- Sovereign coin back by the Solomon Islands.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this historical coin set to your cart today!
Mexican Coin History
The“Casa de Moneda de México” first minted the renowned 50-pesos Centenario gold coin in 1921, which was the centenary of Mexican independence from Spain. Its obverse depicts Libertad, the goddess of liberty, who today is the Mexican bullion motif and the symbol of Mexican independence. The reverse of the coin depicts an eagle with a snake, Mexico’s national coat of arms. The motifs for the gold coins with lower face values, such as the 20-pesos “Azteca” or the 10-pesos “Hildago” gold coins memorialize Mexico’s turbulent history and the relentless struggle for freedom.
The country of issue, Solomon Islands is comprised of six major islands and is located in Oceania, east of Papua New Guinea. Honiara is the capital with approximately 70,000 people. The population is approximately 555,000 and is predominantly Melanesian. Their local customs and traditions is still an important part of their life.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.