- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $20 Federal Reserve Notes were issued beginning in 1990.
- Sealed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- From series 1990 in Gem Uncirculated-66 EPQ by PMG.
- Scarce Star Note!
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
- Signature combo of Villalpando/Brady—Friedberg #2077-B*.
Protect your Small Size currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this nice collectors item to your cart today!
This series saw much circulation during the Great Depression. Nice, intact notes like this are now popular collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.