Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $20 Federal Reserve Notes were issued beginning in 1981.
- Sealed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- From series 1981-A in Gem Uncirculated-65 EPQ by PMG.
- Scarce Repeater Serial Number!
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
- Signature combo of Ortega/Regan—Friedberg #2074-L.
Add this nice collectors item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.