- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $20 Federal Reserve Notes were issued beginning in 1974.
- Sealed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- From series 1974 in Gem Uncirculated-65 EPQ by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
- Signature combo of Neff/Simon—Friedberg #2071-L.
Protect your Small Size currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this nice collectors item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.