- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Super sharp series 1934-A $10 FRN's from the Chicago district.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve.
- Comes in Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Last printed in 1945 and features the portrait of Alexander Hamilton, first Secretary of the Treasury.
- Back: A vignette of the U.S. Treasury Building.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2006-F.
Add this $10 Federal Reserve Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.