- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a themed box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value and the country of issue. Included is an image of human footprints and paw prints.
- Reverse: Features two depictions of a Yorkshire Terrier. The first is colored, so emphasizes the colorful fur. The second is relief and presents a Yorkshire Terrier with its hair all the way to the ground and the typical bow on its head.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1 oz Silver Yorkshire Terrier coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A companion to add to your collection. Add this Yorkshire Terrier Silver coin to your cart today!
Dog Breed Series
This twelve coin series depicts many of the most popular dog breeds in the world. Included in this series: German Shepherd, Dachshund, Yorkshire Terrier, Golden Retriever, Pointer, Border Collie, Bernese Mountain Dog, Schnauzer, Boxer, Doberman, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Siberian Husky. There will be four releases each year until 2023..
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints making its debut in 1993, following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.