Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the PF-70 UCAM condition of the coin. Also comes with a replica Star Trek transporter which lights up when the lid is open, inside a custom display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and date of issue.
- Reverse: Portrays actress Kate Mulgrew in color as Captain Janeway as she appeared in Star Trek: Voyager, with a representation of the U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656 and the inscription “CAPTAIN KATHRYN JANEWAY.”
- Sovereign coins backed by the Tuvalu government.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
This Silver coin is ideal for any Star Trek fan or collector. Add this highly collectible 1 oz Star Trek Silver Captain Janeway proof coin to your cart today!
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine debuted in 1993 and ran for seven seasons. Set in the future in the Milky Way Galaxy, it follows the 23rd century adventures of Captain Benjamin Sisko during his seven year assignment as commander of the space station Deep Space 9 in the Bajor sector.
Since its debut, Star Trek has developed into a cultural phenomenon with a range of spinoff television series and a number of feature films being released over the past five decades. The series explored a variety of societal themes and issues including a Utopian society, war and peace, imperialism, economics, racial equality, religion, human rights, feminism and the role of technology.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.