- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a themed box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value and the country of issue. Included is an image of the round table and individual knights.
- Reverse: Features an image of Lancelot and Guinevere in each other's arm on horseback. They are riding away from Malegant's castle, which is in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1 oz Silver King Arthur coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The fateful love inspired this amazing coin. Add this Arthur and Guinevere Silver coin to your cart today!
The first task the king gave Lancelot was to bring him the sprightly Guinevere, who was Arthur's promised bride. The knight saw his future queen and he fell in love with her. They both were deeply devoted to Arthur but could no longer resist the love between them. When Arthur learned of their betrayal, he declared war on Lancelot. Taking advantage of the chaos, Mordred declared himself the new king of England and clashed with Arthur in a battle that cost them their lives.
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints, making its debut in 1993 following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.