- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 4.99 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500 pieces.
- Coins come in box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and Greek ornaments.
- Reverse: Features Vesna with her hair blowing in the wind. She is surround by flowers including snowdrops, dandelions and birch branches.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2021 Niue Silver Vesna coin to your cart today!
According to the ancient Slavs, the personification of spring took the form of a lovely Vesna; unfettered girl, cheerful and full of life, ethereal, with tousled hair, in a light dress. Vesna arrival is announced by the first spring storm, which occurs when the supreme god Perun looks in her eyes and drops his thunder ax in amazement. The Slavs worshiped Vesna from the spring equinox to the summer solstice, not only through mysterious rituals in birch groves or wells, but also by simple dancing or flower wreaths.
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints making its debut in 1993, following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review