- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 200 coins worldwide.
- Comes in special assay packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the Egyptian pyramids, the hanging Ardens of Semiramis, the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus, Feidius' statue of Zeus at Olympia, the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, the Colossus of Rhodes and the Lighthouse of Alexandria. and includes the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and includes the face value and the country of issue.
- Reverse: Features the Great Pyramid as it stands today. In the background is a smaller tomb.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1/10 oz Gold Great Pyramid of Giza coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on the first great coin from this series. Add this Seven Wonders of the Ancient World Gold coin to your cart today!
Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
All seven wonders are depicted on the obverse of the coin and feature architectural beauty. These constructions of classical antiquity list was given by various authors in guidebooks.
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints making its debut in 1993, following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.