- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 200 coins.
- Comes in a case along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value and the country of issue. Included is an image of a marlin, sea waves and Hemingway's signature.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of Ernest Hemingway along with his name.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1/2 oz Gold Hemingway coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A great coin for any fan of the famous write Ernest Hemingway. Add this Hemingway Gold coin to your cart today!
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints making its debut in 1993, following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.