- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Displays the weight, purity, and face value below an image of the sailing vessel Bounty.
- Reverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Protect and display your Silver Bounty Coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This Silver coin combines bullion value with great collector appeal. Add a 2021 1/10 oz Cook Islands Silver Bounty Coin to your cart today!
This ship is famous for one of the most known mutinies in history. On April 28, 1789, led by Lieutenant Fletcher Christian, the crew seized control of the ship from Captain William Bligh. Bligh and 18 of his loyalists navigated more than 3,500 nautical miles to reach safety while the mutineers settled on Tahiti or on Pitcarin Island. In 1790, Captain Bligh sailing on the HMS Pandora apprehended his mutineers.
The Cook Islands are located in the South Pacific Ocean are made up of fifteen small islands. These fifteen major islands are divided into two distinct groups of coral atolls: the Southern Cook Islands and the Northern Cook Islands. The majority of the population lives in the Southern group.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.