- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This program is a multi-year series honoring innovations and innovators with $1 coins from each state, District of Columbia and U.S. territories. These coins will be issued concurrently with the Sacagawea Native American Dollar.
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Zinc, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Coins are packaged in original U.S. Mint packaging.
- Obverse: Features the Statue of Liberty in profile with the inscriptions “IN GOD WE TRUST” and "$1" along with a privy mark of a stylized gear, representing industry and innovation.
- Reverse: Depicts a view of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel as a cross section cut away, illustrating the ingenuity involved in constructing it. Inscriptions are “United States of America” and “Virginia.”
- Edge: Incused inscriptions “2021,” “D” mint mark and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Opened in 1964 and spanning more than 17 miles of open water, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel connects southeastern Virginia to the Delmarva Peninsula. It consists of 12 miles of low-level trestle, two mile-long tunnels, two bridges, two miles of causeway, and four man-made islands.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this American Innovation Dollar 25-coin roll to your cart today!
The American Innovation Dollar Series will be issued at a rate of four coins per year, similar to the State Quarter Dollars Program of 1999-2010.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.