- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $2.00 FRN's were issued beginning in 1976.
- Consecutive 100 notes set. Kept together for the last 45 years.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Thomas Jefferson
- Back: The new engraving of John Trumbull's famous painting "Declaration of Independence".
- Signatures of Neff/Simon—Friedberg#1935-E.
These consecutive bank notes are interesting pieces of banking history. Add some one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
The deuce was revived in 1976 as a Federal Reserve Note and issued on April 13, 1976, Thomas Jefferson's 200th birthday. This was part of the American Bi-centennial celebration. Although they were issued in large numbers, they never really circulated, and became nice collector items as mementos of that great national celebration!
Series 1976 $2 FRN's were printed in fairly large numbers, with the Minneapolis district being one of the elusive ones from that issue!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.