- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 30,000.
- Second release of the ICON Series.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated Prooflike condition and delivered in a capsule.
- Obverse: Stylized image of Mona Lisa, created by specifically adapted textured lines. The same image contains the word "ICON," which is visible in a black or white color depending on the angle of view.
- Reverse: Features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. Weight and denomination are displayed around the portrait.
- Struck by the Pressburg Mint, Slovakia on LBMA certified blanks provided by SEMPSA JP, part of the Heimerle + Meule Group.
Protect your 2021 Tokelau 1 oz Silver $5 ICON in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add the second release of the Pressburg Mint's ICON Series to your collection today!
Pressburg Mint ICON Series
Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa is perhaps the most recognizable piece of art in the world. Painted by the famous artist in the 1500s, the piece depicts a smiling subject seated in front of a distant landscape. The unproven identity of the subject has fueled debate for centuries and played a major role in propelling the painting into the upper echelon of the art world. Housed in the Louvre in Paris, this piece attracts approximately 10 million visitors per year. For 2021, Pressburg Mint chose the stunning painting to be the face of its yearly ICON release, which aims to celebrate iconic art from around the world.
The Pressburg Mint, also named Bratislavska Mincovna is based in Bratislava, Slovakia and revives the centuries-old minting tradition of the country. The mint strives to produce bullion and Prooflike products of the highest quality and is known for its ever-evolving yearly releases, namely the Terra, Vivat, Chronos and ICON programs.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Sticky the Clown
Date:May 1, 2022
Date:Nov 17, 2021
When I first started to buy silver coins, I went more for the low price over spot rounds. Now I look for things like this. The positives of this coin: it already comes in a capsule to protect it from tarnish, it has an attractive Mona Lisa design, low mintage is always good, and price point for low mintage was reasonable. The one thing I don't like is the large ICON words over the Mona Lisa. It's more intrusive than it looks in photos.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.