- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Worldwide mintage of only 25,374 coins.
- Hand-signed signature by Philip N. Diehl, the 35th Director of the US Mint.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Features a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young, designed by Miley Busiek.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Proof Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirror-like finish. Add this 1998-W 1/2 oz Proof American Gold Eagle graded PR-69 DCAM by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review