- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Worldwide mintage of only 18,628 coins.
- Hand-signed signature by the honorable Mike Castle, the coinage congressman.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1997-W 1/4 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review